- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by telephone on +33 (0) 126.96.36.199.81 or
- by mail at 27 Avenue de L’Opéra – 75001 Paris, France
To show your acceptance of these documents, please click on the “Finalize Purchase and Pay” button in the Order Confirmation section of the Website before placing your order with us (“Order”). We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, if you refuse to accept these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to purchase any Products on our Website.
II. Contact details
We are the company Morphée Joaillerie Paris registered in the Register of Companies of France under the number 794 992 347. Our registered office is located 27 Avenue de L’Opéra 75001, Paris, France. Our VAT number is FR 29 794 992 347.
You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone on the following number +33 (0) 188.8.131.52.81.
The Website to which these General Conditions of Sale apply and which we are responsible for is the www.morphee-joaillerie.com website.
III. Who can buy?
To buy from us, you must be over 18 years old and reside in the European Union. For online purchases, we only ship to countries in Europe. If you want to ship to another country, please contact our Customer Service Department on +33 (0) 184.108.40.206.81 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV. Your contract with us
Orders are placed on our Website as follows:
- When you are ready to make your purchase, click ‘add to cart’ to add the Product you wish to buy to your Shopping Cart. Then click ‘Proceed to Purchase’ to connect to our secure servers and complete your Order.
- If this is your first purchase on the Website, you will have the option at the end of the payment process to create an account with us, using your e-mail address and choosing a password. You must keep this password confidential and in no case must give it to a third party. We keep a secure password file, so you can get a reminder of your password, if you forget it for later transactions. You will then be asked to enter your address. The address you specify must be the billing address. However, you can use another address for delivery.
- If you are already registered with us, you can enter your login information to access your account.
- You must select the desired delivery method (any delivery charges will be added to the amount you will be charged and you will be able to verify these costs before validating your Order), confirm your address and enter your bank account details. You can check and correct any errors as long as you have not submitted your order by clicking on the “Finalize purchase and pay” button. By clicking on the “Finalize Purchase and Pay” button and provided that the order has been accepted, you agree to purchase the selected Product (s) irrevocably.
- It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of your Order before submitting it to us. For any problems with your Order, please contact us by phone on +33 (0) 220.127.116.11.81 or by email at email@example.com.
- We will then send you an e-mail confirmation to confirm that we have received your Order. This e-mail will be sent to you automatically at the e-mail address you indicated to us during your registration. Be careful, this e-mail does not mean that your Order has been accepted.
- After sending you this confirmation e-mail, we will verify that we are able to execute your Order. We reserve the right to refuse your Order for legitimate reasons. If and When Your Order is accepted, a second e-mail (“Shipping E-mail”) is sent to you to confirm your Order, confirm the shipment to the delivery address you have indicated, and indicate a Estimated delivery time. This e-mail will be sent to you automatically, at the e-mail address you indicated to us during your registration. At this point, we will process the bank details you have given us, to get payment for your Order. The contract is concluded by sending the E-mail of Shipment which confirms the acceptance of your Order. Following the conclusion of the Contract, we are obliged to issue you with the Product (s) in conformity with the Contract.
- The Contract concerns only the Product (s) whose shipment has been confirmed in the Shipment E-mail. We are not required to deliver any other Product (s) to you, even if it is part of your Order, as long as the shipment of such Product has not been confirmed in a separate Shipping E-mail.
- It is your responsibility to check the confirmation e-mail as well as the Shipping E-mail, to verify its accuracy and to notify us immediately of any errors.
- In case of problems with your Order, a representative of Morphée Joaillerie will contact you.
V. Prices & payment
Prices and delivery charges are subject to change at any time, it being specified that these changes will have no effect on the Orders already confirmed in the Shipping E-mail.
Prices are checked regularly. However, if we find out when we receive your order that the price has changed or there is a price error, we will contact you to inquire if you wish to continue the order for the correct price. If you confirm that you wish to proceed with the order, we remind you that we are only obliged to provide the Product(s) once we have sent you the Shipping E-mail, By which we confirm your Order.
The prices of the Products mentioned on our Website at the time of payment shall be understood to include all taxes, including VAT, which may be due in respect of the Product(s) but exclude delivery charges which are automatically added To the total amount shown in your shopping cart. The rate of VAT applicable to the Product(s) may vary depending on the country to which you request the shipment of the Product (s).
All payments must be made on the date on which the Product(s) is (are) sent to you. Payment of the Product(s) will be made by credit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Carte Bleue. If, for a legitimate reason, we are unable to accept your Order, we will then have the option of not debiting your credit card or refunding any amounts paid by you under this Order. We will not send the Product (s) until we have received full payment. Attention, it is possible that the issuer of your card requires the payment of an online service fee or processing fee. We are not responsible.
For card payments, credit and debit card holders may be subject to authorisation and authentication. If the issuer of your payment card or service provider refuses to authorise or validate the payment, or for any reason does not authorise or validate the payment, we will not be responsible for any delays or non-delivery of the Product(s) you have ordered, which will result.
VI. Ownership & risks transfer
Our objective is to deliver the Product(s) to you at the address you have mentioned in your Order, within the deadlines mentioned in the Shipment E-mail and in any case, but we can not give an exact delivery date.
In the absence of delivery by us of the Product(s) within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the Contract or on any other date agreed upon between us, you shall be entitled to cancel the Contract, We will refund any sums that you may have paid.
The ownership of the Product(s) will only be transferred to you for the full payment of the price while the transfer of the risks will be made on delivery.
VII. Defective or damaged product(s)
We do not offer any warranties of any kind with respect to our Product(s), subject to any specific warranties that we may have with respect to certain Product(s), or those resulting from legal warranties.
All products benefit from the legal guarantee provided by articles 1641 et seq. of the Civil Code (guarantee of hidden defects) and articles L.211-4 et seq. of the Consumer Code (guarantee of conformity).
When you act as a legal guarantee of conformity:
- you have a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the goods to act;
- you are free to choose between the replacement of the non-conforming product or its reimbursement subject to certain cost conditions provided for in article L.211-9 of the Consumer Code;
- you are exempted from reporting proof of non-conformity for a period of six (6) months following delivery of the product. This period shall be extended to twenty-four months from 18 March 2016.
The legal warranty of conformity applies irrespective of any commercial warranty, which may be granted to you.
You are entitled to implement the warranty for hidden defects in the product within the meaning of article 1641 of the Civil Code. In the event of the implementation of such a guarantee, you are free to choose between resolving the sale or reducing the sale price in accordance with article 1644 of the Civil Code.
It is your responsibility to check the Product(s) upon receipt, to ensure that it(s) does not present any defect or damage. If you notice a defect or damage, you must inform us as soon as possible, so that we organise, at our expense, the return of the product to our Customer Service Center. Re-sellers in Europe do not accept any return or exchange, but may provide customers wishing to return a defective or damaged merchandise the necessary shipping information. If it turns out that the Product(s) are damaged before delivery, or is defective (no fault related to your own use), we will replace or repair the Product(s), or you will refund the price, including the shipping costs paid by you, provided that you have not damaged the Product(s). If you prefer to repair or replace the Product (s), please contact us so that you can repair or replace, at no cost to you, when this is reasonably practicable. In addition, we will refund the cost of returning the item, which you will have incurred as such, or will send you a prepaid packaging so that you can return the damaged or defective item. This article does not affect your legal rights of origin.
VIII. Product information
Although we have taken all reasonable measures to represent as accurately as possible the Product(s), through the photographs and other images reproduced on our Website, certain items, Screen or photographic technique may appear slightly larger or smaller than their actual size. Other items may be represented at a size larger than their actual size to show exactly each detail of the Product(s), or to a smaller size in order to see the whole item. Additionally, the details (such as color, pattern, texture …) that you see also depend on your screen and may, for this reason, not reflect the exact detail of the Product(s) you receive.
IX. Force majeure
We are not responsible for delays in execution, or for non-performance of our obligations resulting from circumstances of force majeure, defined by the jurisprudence as an external event, unpredictable and irresistible.
If you are an end customer (ie you do not buy all or part of your business, or you are not a business), you have, in addition to your other rights, the right to cancel the Contract and to obtain the refund of the sums paid of any items that are order online and that were in stock, including the delivery costs that you could have paid (we do not refund the shipping costs paid by Morphée Joaillerie Paris). For all items that are made to order a 30% charge of the total value of the product will be retained.
Morphée Joaillerie does not accept returns of damaged or defective products on delivery, products that have not been delivered correctly, personalised, engraved products or other goods that are specified as non-refundable at the time of the purchase.
You may cancel the Agreement at any time prior to the delivery of your Order and within a maximum of thirty (30) days from the date you placed your Order (“Cancellation Period”).
To cancel the Contract, you must expressly inform us and preferably by writing:
- 27 Avenue de L’Opera 75001, Paris, France.
- By e-mail, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating your name, your address and the references of your Order).
Times and Instructions for Returns
If you decide to cancel the Agreement, you must return the Product(s) to us, as indicated on the instructions attached to your purchase (s) that contain the information required to print a label To return your Product(s) free of charge.
You must return the Product(s) to us within thirty (30) days of your purchase or fourteen (14) days from the date you notify us of the cancellation, in the same condition in which you received the Product(s). In the absence of return of the Product(s) within 30 days after your purchase or 14 days from the date of cancellation or earlier if per our request, we reserve the right to recover the Product(s) at your expense.
You are required to take reasonable care of the Product(s) in your possession. Should this obligation not be respected, we reserve the right to deduct from the reimbursement to which you are entitled the cost of any deterioration from the total amount of the Product(s).
Your Product(s) may be refused a refund in some of our Morphée Joaillerie outlets as well as in any franchise outlet or airport shop. Returns are subject to the General Conditions of Sale of each point of sale. We encourage you to contact your store to inquire about its policy.
To the extent that the product(s) is returned in accordance with the above terms and conditions, we will refund the price of the product (s) in its entirety (subject to the deductions we are entitled due to your use or damage to the Product (s)), as well as the price of a standard delivery, if the delivery was paid at the time of purchase. All refunds will be issued within fourteen (14) days, when:
- The Product(s) are not delivered to the delivery address you requested within the agreed dates of your purchase;
- We send you an e-mail confirmation that your order has been cancelled or
- We have received the Product(s) you return in due time as detailed here, or if it is earlier, from the date we received proof that you returned the Product(s).
If you choose to return your Product(s) to one of our outlets that accepts returns during the withdrawal period, you may be eligible for refunds while you are in the store. If the refund is not possible immediately, you will receive the amount within fourteen (14) days from the date you returned your Product(s). Refunds of your Product(s) may be refused at some of our Morphée Joaillerie outlets as well as at any franchised outlet or airport store. Returns are subject to the General Conditions of Sale for each store. We encourage you to contact our stores to learn more about their policies.
XI. Other information
We will not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms of Sale and your Order. We recommend that you print a copy and keep it for your information. You can download a pdf version of these Terms and Conditions by clicking here.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the documents to which they relate expressly constitute the entire agreement between us regarding the subject of the Contract concluded. The Contract, as well as all communications between us, will be in English.
The formation, existence, interpretation, execution, validity and all other aspects of these General Conditions of Sale or of one of its provisions, will be subject to French law.
Should one of the provisions of these General Terms of Sale be considered by a court of competent jurisdiction as invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of the Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
The delay or failure of us to exercise any power, right or remedy under these General Conditions of Sale shall not be interpreted as a waiver of such power, right or remedy. Similarly, a single or partial exercise of a power, right or remedy cannot prevent a new exercise or a supplementary exercise thereof.
Persons who are not parties to a contract subject to the General Conditions of Sale between us and you will not be able to implement the terms except when these General Conditions of Sale expressly provide for such rights.
Any notification that you wish to send us must be sent to us by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by writing to the address indicated at the beginning of the present General Conditions of Sale. The information we wish to send to you will be sent to the e-mail or postal address you indicate on your Order.