Morphée Joaillerie respects your privacy concerns. This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal information we collect about our consumers, how we use them, who we share them with and what choices our consumers make about our use of the data. We also describe the steps we take to protect data security and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
II. Data gathering
We may collect personal information about you in a variety of ways, including when you provide it to our stores, websites, apps, and social media at our events through surveys, Text messages or by phone. The types of personal data that we may collect include:
- Contact information (including name, mailing address, e-mail address, mobile number or other).
- The username and password.
- Payment information (including your credit card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address and billing address).
- Information on purchases and transactions.
- Customer service data (including customer service requests, comments, and repair history).
- Photographs, comments and other content you provide.
- Information about your personal or business interests, date of birth, marital status, demographics, experiences of use of our products and contact preferences.
- The contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact.
- The information we can obtain from our third-party service providers.
Third-party application providers, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our websites and applications, including cookie trackers, Facebook’s “Like” buttons, can also use automated means to gather information about your interactions with These features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the policies or statements of confidentiality of said suppliers. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Morphée Joaillerie is not responsible for the information practices of these suppliers.
III. Data usage
We may use the above information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with products and services.
- Process your payments.
- Create and manage your account.
- Send you promotional materials and other communications.
- Communicate with you on and administer your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, offers, surveys and market research.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, including:
- developing new products and services,
- strengthening and improving our services,
- managing our communications,
- analyzing our products and customer base,
- performing data analyzes and accounting, Audit, audit and other internal functions.
- Reduce credit risk and manage recoveries.
- Verify your identity.
- We protect against fraud and other illegal activities, identify them and prevent them, as well as claims and other financial liabilities.
- Respect and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
IV. Data sharing
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you except as described in this Privacy Statement. We may share personal data with service providers who render services on our behalf in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow these service providers to use or disclose such data unless it is necessary to render services on our behalf to comply with legal requirements.
In addition, we may disclose information about you if (i) we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) by law enforcement or other government officials, and (iii) where we believe that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical injury or financial loss, or in the investigation of fraudulent or illegal, suspected or actual activity. We also reserve the right to transfer the personal data we have about you in the event of sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (in particular in the case of restructuring, dissolution or liquidation).
V. Rights & choices
We offer certain choices regarding the personal data we collect about you, including the ways in which we use the information and communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to delete your data from our mailing lists, exercise your rights or make an application, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our e-mails. To the extent permitted by the laws of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal data we hold about you or request us to correct, modify, delete or block the data by contacting us as indicated below. When provided for by law, you may withdraw any consent you have previously given us or may at any time, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of your personal data. We will apply your preferences afterwards.
VI. Data protection
We maintain administrative, technical and physical protections to protect personal data that you provide against accidental, illegal or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
VII. Contact us
If you would like us to update the information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com. You can also write to us at the following address:
27 Avenue de L’Opéra
75001 Paris, France